Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: True Mother gathered us from all over the world and united us as one family > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: True Mother gathered us from all over the world and united us as one family2019-11-29

본문

[Ms. M (Druze)]
“I have always loved God. I am very moved from being here and all tears and chills.
I looked in the eyes of True Mother and wanted to hug her, but I could not. I felt that True Mother is directing my way to be closer to God and to strengthen my faith.
The Workshop brought a transformation for me: before the workshop I was locked in the frame that God is only for the Druze, but now I know that God is for everyone regardless of which religion. I felt as we are all brothers and sisters and felt deep internal excitement so strong that I wanted to jump up from the chair. I wanted to look at True mother in her eyes and tell everyone about it.
I love True Mother even though I never met her. She is like a prophet to me and she connected me to God.
True Mother gathered us from all over the world and united us as one family. God is a grandfather and his children are True Parents.
I felt that True Parents are the parents of all of us. When I looked at the picture of True Parents I felt God's light and blessing. I felt that God is asking me to cherish True Mother in my heart, as if God is telling me: “True Mother is a shining light that I sent to you.””