Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: I felt uplifted and excited in all parts of my body > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: I felt uplifted and excited in all parts of my body2019-11-29

본문

[Ms. M.N. (Islam)]
“The chanyang is a new thing for me. It is the first time I’ve seen this kind of thing. It was very moving and heartwarming. In the session, I felt a relief of a pressure I have carried with me. I got emotional and cried as I thought about my parents who have passed away.
I felt as the souls of all of us are united, and it made me feel very uplifted and excited in all parts of my body
From the lectures and sessions, we could realize how much hard work was invested by True Parents. The wide concept of True Parents is very powerful and moving.
The atmosphere is peaceful and there is friendship among everyone. Also it is very well organized.
We are all human beings under one god, and I pray that it will spread all around the world.”