Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: I have met here people who are brothers and sisters to me, and learnt new things > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: I have met here people who are brothers and sisters to me, and learnt new things2019-11-29

본문

[Mr. A.A. (Christian)]
“I have met here people who are brothers and sisters to me, and learnt new things. As a priest I do things different, and some of the things here are different from my way and faith, we have our own way to get rid of evil spirits, but I saw here other ways to do it.
I have MA in Christian theology, and yet things that I have learnt and seen here – I didn't study, not in the university and not in the church. It is good to learn and know about other people’s faiths and traditions.
I always love to join your activities, and I am proud in our friendship and willing to contribute and cooperate with you as much as needed, together with my wife.
I am sharing my experiences and new learnings with the people at my church.
I learnt a lot from the silence in your conference and from the respect that is given to each human being. God created all of us, and therefore we should respect each other.”