I saw a lot of people who were shining and clapping their hands > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

I saw a lot of people who were shining and clapping their hands2020-01-03

본문

[Mr. V.V. (360,000 Couples, 40s), Moldova]
“During the ancestor liberation ceremony, I was liberating my teacher who was single, had never married in her whole life and had devoted her life completely to her teaching. During that ceremony I thought about her and it was like my mind was transferred inside into her and I felt everything that she had felt when she had died and gone to the spirit world just as if it had been me. I was in total darkness and the silence was so deep that I could hardly bear it. It seemed that it would be like that forever. But then suddenly I heard some music. Somewhere far away I saw a light. When I got close to that light, I saw a lot of people who were shining and clapping their hands. Everybody was looking into the direction of the bright light. Next, I was surrounded by those people. During all this time I felt like I was looking through my teacher’s eyes and feeling what she felt. Then suddenly my mind was separated from hers, and I could see her from the outside. She turned to me and I saw that she was smiling at me.”

(Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Russia Special Event​)