Prayer-Wish Papers: Spiritual Experiences - Face to Face with My Deceased Father and Husband > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Prayer-Wish Papers: Spiritual Experiences - Face to Face with My Deceased Father and Husband2004-10-12

본문

Amazing Miracles of the Prayer-Wish Papers: Spiritual Experiences 3. Face to Face With My Deceased Father and Husband Director of the Wives Department in North Okayama Church, April 2004 My mother lost her father to the war when she was four years old. Thus, from a young age, she suffered many hardships to support her family. But my mother’s misfortunes did not end there. Twelve years ago her ailing husband chose to commit suicide at the age of 61. So I brought my mother, who had lived such a difficult life, to this Special Wish Prayer Gathering. She sincerely invested in the holy song session. And she said that as she was praying at the end, her husband who had committed suicide and her father who had died during the war appeared before her and told her, “I’m sorry for having made you suffer. You don’t have to worry anymore.” The emotions remaining inside her from the resentment she carried until that point started to crumble. Her tears flowed endlessly and she choked with sobs. On the way home after the Special Wish Prayer Gathering had concluded, my mother went up in front of everyone on the bus to give a testimony of her experience. She then sang “Aoi Sanmyaku (Blue Mountain Range),” a popular Japanese song from her youth, with such exhilaration and joy. I offer my deepest, heartfelt gratitude for Heung Jin Nim and Dae Mo Nim’s grace. Thank you.