A voice urging me to liberate the resentful spirits > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

A voice urging me to liberate the resentful spirits2020-07-01

본문

[Agnes, Beautification Team Staff]
“A strange thing happened to me on the last day of the 1513th workshop. After lunch, I wanted to go to Jeongshim Won before I started doing my afternoon work. Strangely, however, even though I was trying to go there, my feet led me to the Korean reception office in the basement.
There was no one there. I was alone, and I wondered why I was there. I felt compelled to stand there on the second basement floor of the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace for a long time, and I heard many voices speaking to me in both ears. ‘You must liberate the resentful spirits in your house.’ I answered, ‘I'm short of money...’ the voices said, ‘Don't worry about the money.’ I felt something pushing me to register for the collateral liberation. ‘Do it if possible!’ After I finished applying for the liberation, I felt like something had been released.
When I was looking at the wide basement reception area with nobody in it, I thought, ‘I miss our blessed family members who have waited here in the past.’ And all of a sudden, I felt like there were many people waiting there to register for the Ancestor Liberation and Blessing.”
(1513th Hyojeong CheonBo 2-day Workshop)