Testimonies from the 1513th Hyojeong CheonBo Online Workshop held in Japan > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Testimonies from the 1513th Hyojeong CheonBo Online Workshop held in Japan2020-07-13

본문

“I am really grateful that I was able to attend the workshop representing around 70 people. As the chanyang session began, the evil spirits gradually left my body, and I began to feel very spiritually light. By the end I felt very refreshed. At the ancestor blessing ceremony, I could see that the spirits who had been waiting for such a long time were so happy that they were shedding tears. Due to the Corona outbreak, we had no choice but to hold the workshop by video, but despite that, the workshop brought great benefits. I hope that I will be able to go to the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center again very soon.” (Witnessing Department Leader Tetsuo Takamura from Sapporo Sosei Church, South Hokkaido District in Japan)

“I felt that my body was very happy because it was experiencing a chanyang session for the first time in a long while. I felt connected to True Parents and the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center and I could sense the fragrance of love. I felt that I was filled with True Parents’ love. I understood that, even though they know all of my shortcomings, True Parents have given me a mission area and portion of responsibility because they trust and believe that I can do it. As a member of the mother nation (Japan), I will attend True Mother.” (2nd generation member from Fukuoka District)

“During the entire chanyang session, I was moved to tears feeling gratitude to heaven. I was surprised how good I felt, and I suddenly heard myself saying, ‘I’ve been waiting for this.’ I am sure it was the joyful voice of my ancestors speaking through me.” (A sister from South Chiba District)

“I felt as though the workshop had actually been held in the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center. This time, I applied for the Ancestor Liberation, and during the final unison prayer of the liberation ceremony, I was moved to tears conversing with my ancestors and I felt how eagerly the ancestors had been waiting for this day. And I realized how happy the ancestors were. Also during the Jeongshim Won prayer session, it seemed like I had actually been in the Jeongshim Won
Between April and June, I encountered many trials and hardships, both personally and in my family. It prompted me to wonder, ‘Were the ordeals of the past three months a foundation for the liberation of our ancestors?’ Through this workshop, I felt great hope that my family is on our way to a victory in testifying to True Parents with the fortune of heaven.” (A sister from South Chiba District)