I got goosebumps as each of the evil spirits attached to my body was liberated > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

I got goosebumps as each of the evil spirits attached to my body was liberated2020-07-27

본문

[CheonBo Won Operations Team staff, So-hee Gil]
“Even though it was a shame that our church members were not able to participate in the workshop with us at the training center because of the corona pandemic, while I attended the workshop I reminded myself that I was representing the 20,000 members who were registered and that I should take responsibility for them and their ancestors. The workshop included an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, a Jeongshim Won prayer and an Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. Through every moment of the program, I was deeply inspired, and full of gratitude to Heavenly Parent.
The workshop began with a message from President Gi-seong Lee. He said, “There’s nothing you can’t do if you are united with True Mother. We should absolutely trust and attend our True Parents.” It was a time to think about what kind of child I have been to True Parents and to make a new resolution to be a filial child to them.
Right after that, a 30-minute chanyang session was held the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony. It had been a month since we had held a chanyang session, and I got goosebumps as each of the evil spirits attached to my body was liberated, and I felt like the beat of the drum was kicking out the Satan inside me. After the chanyang session, I was able to begin the next session with a purified mind, and I attended the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony as an attendant, which made me feel nervous with the great responsibility.
Also, I realized that I was not merely standing there as an attendant, but also that heaven was working through me. I was able to greet and congratulate all the ancestors in attendance, even though they were not visible to me, as I poured the holy wine for each of the participants we were representing.”
(1514th Hyojeong CheonBo Workshop)