I came to understand how healing takes place after the liberation ceremony > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

I came to understand how healing takes place after the liberation ceremony2020-08-17

본문

[H.M., 2nd Gen, Kenya]
“Day 2 was about the process of ‘Ancestor Liberation and Blessing.’ Through this I felt utmost gratitude to Heavenly Parent for bestowing the special grace of the removal of evil spirits and the blessing of our ancestors. I am sure our ancestors are always happy to be released from hell where they are suffering so that they can join us in our earthly life and help us fulfill many things. From this lecture I felt the urge to witness to my friends. I know it will not be easy, but I understand that once we call our ancestors for help, they will always support us. I would also like my friends to liberate and bless their ancestors so that they can be happy and be purified from satanic lineage.
I also came to understand how healing takes place after the liberation ceremony. I remember that when I came to the last ancestor liberation in Kenya, I had some serious stomach issues which had bothered me ever since high school. During the liberation, mom told me to rub my stomach so that it could heal, and amazingly it did”
(Heavenly Africa Online 3-day Workshop)