By offering devotion with sincerity, we will have spiritual experiences which lead us to understand True Mother, the Substantial Holy Spirit > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

By offering devotion with sincerity, we will have spiritual experiences which lead us to understand True Mother, the Substantial Holy Spirit2020-08-17

본문

[I.B. (400 Million Couples, Zambia)]
“I would like to express my deepest gratitude for the deeper explanation of the CheonBo Providence. I came to the clear realization that Cheongpyeong is truly a significant place, and a central point through which we can easily connect to the spirit world and to our ancestors, and where, if we offer devotion with sincerity, we will have spiritual experiences which lead us to understand True Mother, the Substantial Holy Spirit.
In this way, we can purify the spiritual world. This is time of cleansing, as we are living under True Parents’ direct dominion. Therefore, our sincere devotion will bind us with True Parents, and this will attract good fortune which will help us solve the problems facing us, because True Parents have already prepared the foundation for us. All we need is to fulfill our portion of responsibility and develop a culture of heart.
Focusing on the words of Jesus, ‘Whatever you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven,’ (Matthew 16:18-19) we are reminded of the significance of the liberation and blessing of our ancestors in order to purify our lineage and resolve all resentment.”
(Heavenly Africa Online 3-day Workshop)