I took on the workshop with a sincere wish that the Japanese people could realize the wrongdoings they have committed in the past > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

I took on the workshop with a sincere wish that the Japanese people could realize the wrongdoings they have committed in the past2020-08-24

본문

[Japanese Workshop Team Leader Toshiaki Yokoi]
“This workshop was especially meaningful and connected to the world with the number ’15,’ which was reflected both in the number of the workshop—the 1515th—and the date—August 15. In order to prepare for this workshop, the previous day I offered sincere jeongseong by attending the prayer vigil and took on the workshop with the mindset that I am going to represent the Japanese people who still do not realize the wrongdoings they have committed in the past. Perhaps that is why I felt the suffering of the spirits from the spirit world and felt them appealing to us for help during the chanyang session. Later, on the other hand, during the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony, I could feel their immense joy of being able to escape from their pain and become citizens of Cheon Il Guk. It was a sensational and touching moment, when I could feel that True Parents’ realm of victory is expanding further throughout both the spirit world and the physical world.”
(1515th Hyojeong CheonBo Workshop)