Hyo-jin nim, Heung-jin nim, and Daemo nim all came here and have been watching us > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Hyo-jin nim, Heung-jin nim, and Daemo nim all came here and have been watching us2020-08-24

본문

[A staff member from the General Affairs Beautification Team, Agnes]
“I have felt very exhausted for the past few months because we still don’t know when we can be free from the Corona pandemic. During this time I completely lost my focus, so I have started setting devotional conditions to revive my faith and at the same time I am working hard at my cleaning duties in the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center. In particular, I have started praying and offering gyeongbae at the Jeongshim Won every day, and this has helped me to transform my negative thoughts into positive ones.
After the chanyang session, while we were singing ‘Hallelujah,’ I was suddenly able to understand the shimjeong of Heavenly Parent and True Parents, and I felt Hyo-jin nim, Heung-jin nim, and Daemo nim were all here with us, watching us. This made my heart and soul cry passionately.
During my prayer, I received an answer to my last question, and I understood that I need to feel more love here in the training center. Whenever I meet our True Mother, she welcomes us with a humble smile, which reminds me that she is the ‘Mother of Peace,’ and automatically makes me feel like I am ready to respond to her with great humility. So I determined to live my life with humility and gratitude, and I will make sure to hold them in my shimjeong whenever I pray.”
(1515th Hyojeong CheonBo Workshop)