A vision of me standing next to True Father > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

A vision of me standing next to True Father2020-09-03

본문

[Ms. V.D., from Peru in Heavenly Latin America Sub-region 3]
“For me, this seminar was a miracle from Heavenly Parent and True Parents. When we finished the prayer for the liberation of my ancestors after the chanyang session, I clearly saw a cloud of white smoke on the right side of the waist of a brother who was in front of me. I thought that something was burning and I was surprised. I asked my husband about it and he said he didn’t see anything. When the videos about the CheonBo Providence began, random visions of True Father’s life began to come to me. I thought that some spirit was showing me those visions, but later I understood that I was standing next to True Father when He planted rice, when he prayed at the holy rock and when he had his encounter with Jesus, and then I saw the small mud and cardboard hut in Busan. I could see that Father was smiling at me and I experienced his warm love. I had a strong, clear feeling that True Father was sharing his life with me, and it was an exhilarating moment. I understood that we human beings always seek excuses for ourselves because we do not understand how to love each other, but Heavenly Parent and True Parents always seek for us to continue loving and embracing us. It was a strong feeling and a very exciting moment.”
(Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Online Event)