After completing the Ancestor Liberation for my husbands’ father side 1-430 generations, my sister-in-law had connected to the church > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

After completing the Ancestor Liberation for my husbands’ father side 1-430 generations, my sister-in-law had connected to the church2020-09-23

본문

Ms. M.T. (40 Million Previously Married Couple, 50s), Yamaguchi District in Japan

“Not long after I registered for this online Great Works, my sister-in-law called me to talk about her son. After hearing this and that, I was thinking about hanging up the phone, but at the end, in a tearful voice, she said, ‘Help me... Please, I beg you…’  That’s what my sister-in-law said, but to me, it sounded like an ancestor’s voice, and the sound didn’t leave my ears all night. I had talked to her several times before, but I had always been rejected, and she couldn’t connect to the church. I was hesitating because I didn’t have the courage to bring this up right away, but my ancestors were desperately appealing to me, and I thought I couldn’t ignore them, so I decided to talk to her the next day. I was very worried about her response, but unlike before, she listened to my story seriously and came to the church. Because it was the day after the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, I thought this miracle had been caused by the guidance of Heavenly Parent, True Parents, and the absolute good spirits.” 

(The Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 8th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind)