I actually experienced the spirit world at the Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

I actually experienced the spirit world at the Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits2020-09-23

본문

Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center President In-cheon Kim 

“Right after I listened to President Gi-seong Lee’s speech as the officiator for the Blessing Ceremony, explaining that around 3,000 spirits who died of hunger or being beaten to death, and who died without getting married were finally married through the Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits, a big change began to manifest in my body. From then on, I started to feel very hungry, and it is a bit hard for me to express how it is, but at the same time, I felt I had indigestion, and my stomach began to hurt. And even though I was listening to him with my eyes open, a young man who had wounds from being beaten appeared before my eyes, looking at me with an expression of pain.  

President Gi-seong Lee told us how amazing it is for True Parents to come to the earth and solve complicated and difficult problems. He said that our effort to liberate the resentment of spirits and bless them is a great grace that not everyone is able to participate in. He also told us how proud we should be to meet True Parents and live as blessed families. Though I am unworthy, I was filled with gratitude at the realization that I was attending such a precious event. The harassed-looking male spirit was now dressed in beautiful holy robes with a bright look, and I could feel him leaving with his new blessing partner.”
(The Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 8th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind)