I had experienced the spiritual atmosphere and spiritual elevation through her 40-day Workshop > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

I had experienced the spiritual atmosphere and spiritual elevation through her 40-day Workshop2020-09-23

본문

[Ms. H.J. (2 gen, 40s) working in the training center]

“The atmosphere of the chanyang session during the Great Works was different from the beginning. As soon as I hit the drum, it was as if a wall of lights suddenly lit up. My surroundings were brightened and I felt like I was waking up spiritually. My mind became much clearer just as if I had awakened from sleep, and I felt excited. My tears poured out much more strongly than usual, and at the end of the ceremony, I was really weeping.
Two years ago, near the end of my 100-day workshop, I saw a scene in which I was praying in front of True Parents’ portrait in a white suit. Through this experience, I felt that my sincere jeongseong reflects on my true, innocent, bright, and beautiful self, and I was filled with tears because I could hear a voice saying, ‘You are the precious daughter of Heavenly Parent.’ It felt like I was comforted by parents’ love, and as I felt my longing for True Father, I felt both sorry and grateful. And I felt much lighter after the Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits because I attended this event for my college friend who had been murdered in the past, and for whom I had already made a collateral liberation. Above all, it was a time when I could feel substantially the love of Heavenly Parent and True Parents.”
(The Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 8th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind)