The number of blessed families wanting to purchase True Mother’s autobiography increased right after the Great Works > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The number of blessed families wanting to purchase True Mother’s autobiography increased right after the Great Works2020-09-23

본문

Mr. B.B. (2nd generation couple from the March 3, 2015 Blessing, 20s) from Nowon Church in North Seoul District 

“There was a great grace through this Great Works. Shortly after the online Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works, many brothers and sisters contacted me to buy True Mother’s autobiography, and they determined to be victorious in distributing at least 77 copies of the books, which is truly a heavenly work. I think a great blessing has been made through the Great Works. I would like to thank True Mother for allowing me to participate in this Great Works, and I would like to be a blessed family member who can invest my last ounce of strength to absolutely fulfill True Parents’ will in my mission area, even in the face of death.”
(The Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 8th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind)