The prayer room at the Gumi church felt just like the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The prayer room at the Gumi church felt just like the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center2020-09-23

본문

Ju-hwan Lee, the church leader in Gumi, in the Gyeongbuk District

“In the prayer room on the top floor of the church building, only my wife and I attended, with external speakers connected to our laptop. We concentrated on the chanyang yeoksa without any interruption or qualms, and it felt as if the prayer room had been transformed into the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center, and that the 30-minute chanyang yeoksa session was too short. At the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony held after the chanyang yeoksa, on behalf of our church members who could not participate online in this Great Works, I sincerely prayed that the spiritual environment would change quickly and asked the blessed ancestors to help our blessed families on earth to be registered as a true CheonBo Families quickly, during the golden age of providence. In celebration of the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and the Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits, I felt the preciousness of the meaning and value of the blessings we have received in the spirit world and physical world. I hope that the number of blessed families attending our Heavenly Parent and True Parents in the spirit world and physical world will increase as soon as possible, and that the day will come soon when we can realize the substantial Cheon Il Guk.”
(The Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 8th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind)