Great Works: Testimonies offered by some of the participants from the various sites around the world > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: Testimonies offered by some of the participants from the various sites around the world2020-09-23

본문

“It seemed like I was actually in the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center. At the beginning of the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony, there was a glimmer of light in the hall.” (Ms. K.K. (1014 (2009) Blessing Couple, 50s), North Nagano District in Japan), “I felt the great guilt and stubbornness of my inner self disappear with the tremendous love of True Father in heaven. My right hand heated up during the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony, and the heat disappeared during the holy water ceremony, as warm tears of gratitude flowed from my heart. I could see that my ancestors were grateful and moved by the Blessing that they had been eagerly waiting for.” (Kumamoto District Director in Japan Yoshiyuki Nagai), “As soon as the chanyang session of the Great Works began, golden stars were flying. I am grateful for the opportunity to liberate and bless our ancestors in Japan. I felt strongly that the world could become one no matter where I was.” (Ms. E.T. (Feb 17, 2013 Blessing Couple, 50s), South Chiba District in Japan)

From the Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 8th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind