The joy of my biological mother receiving the spirit world and physical world Blessing > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The joy of my biological mother receiving the spirit world and physical world Blessing2020-11-06

본문

[Ms. H.N. from Shimane District in Japan]

“Nine days after my mother died in October last year, while the shock still was lingering in my head, my father underwent emergency surgery for acute cholecystitis. Due to repeated misfortunes, I decided to arrange for my mother to receive the spirit world and physical world Blessing because of the growing regret I felt that I had not been able to bless her during her lifetime. I made up my mind, but I felt like my heart was going to collapse because of my stubborn father’s strong opposition. With the encouragement of the District Director and other church members, I continued to dedicate Hyojeong Offering Papers and I prayed. Then I went to my father, and as I held his hand and begged in tears, he miraculously agreed and drank the Holy Wine. He also signed the pledge. I thought I could go to Korea last December to join the spirit world and physical world matching ceremony, but I couldn’t make it at that time because of the Corona Pandemic. Perhaps because of that sadness, my mother’s face in the picture seemed blurred. I was so happy and grateful to hear that there would be a spirit world and physical world Blessing during the Autumn Great Works. My father’s formerly demanding personality has changed dramatically, and he miraculously became much more gentle and kind during my mother’s 100-day workshop in the spirit world. I think my mother in the spirit world also cooperated with us. When the spirit world and physical world Blessing ceremony began during the Great Works, and my body became very warm and I felt my mother’s joy during the entrance of ancestors.”  

(2020 Autumn Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works)