Now I have decided to live my life with the central goal of restoring all the local people > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Now I have decided to live my life with the central goal of restoring all the local people2020-11-09

본문

[Ms. K.Y. (6,500 Couples)]

“I was able to feel a new mind and fresh determination when I attended the Autumn Great Works at my local Church. My wish is that everyone in our region may come to understand the meaning of this age and find a new way of life. Today during the chanyang and prayer session, I felt a deep and earnest desire for the restoration of our region and I prayed fervently for that, and then I shed endless tears. So far, I had been feeling that I had no time to think about praying earnestly for regional restoration, but now I have decided to live my life with the central goal of restoring all the local people, which is the wish of Heavenly Parent. During this Autumn Great Works I was assured that if we become one with our Heavenly Parent and True Parents who have achieved complete victory, our wishes will surely come true.” 

(2020 Autumn Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works)