All the family members were praying with a new fervor that they had never felt before > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

All the family members were praying with a new fervor that they had never felt before2020-11-09

본문

[Mr. G.S. (30,000 Couples) from Sub-region 5 in Korea]

"I was sorry that it wasn’t possible for me to go to Hyojeong Cheonwon Holy Ground, which I miss so much, but when I watched video of the 67 brothers and sisters in white training center t-shirts gathered there, I was deeply inspired. Unfortunately, I couldn’t clap and pray loudly because the church where I was watching was in a shopping mall, but during the Cheonshim Won prayer session, all the family members were praying with a new fervor that they had never felt before, and they were experiencing True Father and True Children working on them directly. In particular, I felt the hearts of all the family members after lighting their Holy Candles during the Tree of All Things prayer. The entire schedule of the event finished quickly but now at this turning point of the era, I received even greater grace than when I attended Great Works that lasted two days." 

(2020 Autumn Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works)