I felt clearly the spirit world was working to support me > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

I felt clearly the spirit world was working to support me2020-11-10

본문

[Ms. P.S. (20s) from Thailand]
“I want to offer my heartfelt gratitude to Heavenly Parent and True Parents.
I committed myself to finding a way to attend the event. It was quite difficult for me to attend because of my work schedule. However, finally I was able to join today’s HJ CheonBo Online Event. It seemed like I would not have enough money to pay the workshop fees, and it seemed that the reason was that my good ancestors and evil ancestors are always fighting with each other. But finally, I received help from another member, and was able to gather enough money for the workshop fee (640 THB). Then, right after the event finished, I received the payment for some photographs that I had put up for online sale a long time ago. The income from the sale of the photos was 700 THB, enough to cover the fee. I felt clearly the spirit world was working to support me. Actually my relatives want to go back to my hometown, which is very far away. Recently, my grandmother on my father’s side has been in the hospital, and sometimes she has been in a very difficult situation like she might pass away. But I wanted to set a good condition like this that will help her before I go back to see her again. So, I am very grateful for this event, which gave me the chance to offer that condition. I determine to offer good conditions more frequently from now on and invest more in God’s Providence.”

(Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center: Hyojeong CheonBo Thailand Online Event)