For the first time in my life I felt the presence of spirits > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

For the first time in my life I felt the presence of spirits2020-12-02

본문

[M from Russia]
“I was a coordinator for the event in Ulyanovsk. I have been living in the area for several years, and yesterday after the prayer connecting our hall with the Cheonshim Won prayer hall I could sense clearly that that a kind of spiritual bridge had been created between Ulyanovsk and Cheongpyeong. All during the event I felt just the same as if I were there in Cheongpyeong. Realizing that that True Mother is praying for me and for the city of Ulyanovsk, and that we are representing all the other brothers and sister who could not participate this time, I was determined to invest 200%.
I am not sensitive to the spiritual world, not a medium, but I know about the existence of the spiritual world thanks to True Parents. During my prayer after the changyang yeoksa, for the first time in my life I felt the presence of spirits. They were moving in circles around me. It was a pleasant feeling. I was overwhelmed with joy when they became free after the ancestor liberation.
There are no words to express the gratitude I feel toward our True Parents for this tremendous grace. I will dedicate myself with a renewed heart day after day to realize the dream of Heavenly Parents and True Parents, trying to do my very best. With new determination, offering cheongseong conditions, I will nurture my heart as a filial daughter.”

(Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Online Event)