The burden that my ancestors were shouldering was able to be reduced > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The burden that my ancestors were shouldering was able to be reduced2020-12-27

본문

[S.K. from Bolivia]
“Before the CheonBo event began, I felt a lot of emotions at first and was very worried about how to prepare the Cheonshim Won Prayer Room and to organize the entire workshop. Whenever I felt like complaining, I immediately took time to reflect and decided to do my best to prepare a good environment. Before I decided to liberate my ancestors, I had some very strange dreams. In those dreams, I learned that my ancestors had a lot of sin in their lineage, and I remember I said to them I would quickly liberate them and I prayed for them.
These strange dreams stopped, but a week before the CheonBo event began, I felt repentant for everything. I felt that God forgave my ancestors.
My body felt very heavy during the event. I was very tired when I attended the chanyang session. I thought it would be hard to continue because my body felt so heavy, but then as I exerted myself to remove the evil spirits, my body became lighter and lighter. I felt that the burden that my ancestors were shouldering was able to be reduced because I asked God for forgiveness on their behalf.”

(Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center: Hyojeong CheonBo Online Event in Sub-region 3)