I felt that my mother, who became an absolute good spirit, was always with me > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

I felt that my mother, who became an absolute good spirit, was always with me2021-01-18

본문

[Mr. T.Y. (40s) from North Hokkaido in Japan]
“I have been experiencing various spiritual experiences since this year. One day a spirit came into my right side of the body and got out of my head. I remember that the spirit talked to me about something, but I couldn’t hear it. After that I was not able to move my body like sleep paralysis, I thought I would control my body if I kept shouting my wife’s name by making a voice and then I could move my body. I knew it wasn’t a dream, and I realized again that the spirit world really existed. Since then, today I attended the chanyang session, I felt completely different from the past when it comes to my mindset to attend the chanyang session.
Nearby, I felt that my mother, who became an absolute good spirit, was always with me, and especially I tried hard to remove my evil spirits by strongly tapping on the sick part of my body. Even though it didn’t make me feel better, I was determined to be a person who can dedicate my own body to Heavenly Parent. I will not forget to have a grateful heart and try to get rid of all of my fallen nature.”
(1521st Hyojeong CheonBo Workshop)