Heavenly Parent always staying with me and protecting me through my husband > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Parent always staying with me and protecting me through my husband2021-01-28

본문

[Ms. M.Y. (30,000 Previously Married Couple, 60s), South Hokkaido District in Japan]
“I felt the greatness of Heavenly Parent and True Parents because the foundation for heavenly victory is being established in this period of COVID-19 raging around the world.
I had a dream the day before attending the workshop. A person like a resentful spirit was making a loud noise, saying, “I can’t forgive you,” and after that, music flowed out, and he disappeared in tears. So I was desperate to liberate the central evil spirit in this chanyang session.
After that session, I prayed at the Cheonshim Won prayer, saying, “I want to be more closer to my Heavenly Parent” and it seems I got a feedback, saying, “Was I not always with you, forgiving and protecting you through your husband?” and I was moved to tears being grateful to Heavenly Parent. I realized that it was Heavenly Parent’s wish and joy for the Blessed couple to become one.”
[1521st Hyojeong CheonBo Workshop]