Prayer-Wish Papers: Healing of Diseases - Miraculous Recovery of a Father-in-Law in Critical Condition > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Prayer-Wish Papers: Healing of Diseases - Miraculous Recovery of a Father-in-Law in Critical Condition2004-10-12

본문

Amazing Miracles of the Prayer-Wish Papers: Healing of Diseases 6. Miraculous Recovery of a Father-in-Law in Critical Condition Keiko Ishikawa, May 2004, Aichi (360,000 Couples, Previously Married) This is about a fifty-six year old lady, who wouldn’t even listen to my explanation of the Special Wish Prayer Gathering that would be held on April 16th (in Region 3), and the miracle she experienced through the prayer-wish paper. This lady lives with her father-in-law. He had been in good health, but on May 17th, he suddenly went into critical condition due to a drug-induced inflammation. Then, right after he was hospitalized, he was infected by a virus and developed a high fever. By the 20th, there was almost no hope for him to continue living. His physician told this lady to tell his family, relatives, and friends to come to the hospital to say their farewells. The doctor also said that he would have to have life-prolonging treatment immediately. So this lady contacted me on the 21st and I explained about the Special Wish Prayer Gathering on May 28th. Then I suggested that she write the prayer-wish paper. I told her that it would work miracles if she really believed in it. With a desperate and urgent heart, she wrote, “Please save my father-in-law’s life.” She went to the hospital on the 23rd and his temperature had already decreased to 36.8 degrees Celsius. She took his temperature at intervals and she found his temperature had stabilized to around 37 degrees! He was finally relieved of his constipation and could eat even his dessert, showing his improvement. On the 24th, the drug-induced inflammation decreased remarkably. He recovered very well and the fuss even became a funny story. His doctor was very amazed and couldn’t understand what had happened. The lady took more prayer-wish papers with her and is writing them now. Both this lady and I couldn’t help but be as amazed by this incident as the physician. We are grateful to True Parents, Heung Jin Nim and Dae Mo Nim, who have given us this grace.