110th Cheongpyeong 40-Day Workshop Testimony: Heart full of Gratitude > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

110th Cheongpyeong 40-Day Workshop Testimony: Heart full of Gratitude2007-01-16

본문

Thank you, Heavenly Father, True Parents, Heung Jin Nim, Dae Mo Nim and Hoon Mo Nim for the grace that I have received during the 110th Cheongpyeong 40-Day Special Workshop. I also thank my National Leader who gave the policy to encourage all Thailand UM leaders to come here in order for the benefit for the individual and overall providence. I would like to share some of my internal realizations that I came across during my special experience her in Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center.

Through participating in the 40-Days Workshop and receiving grace from the ‘Special Workshop for the New Beginning of Cheon Il Guk Blessed Families’, I realized the desire of how much God, True Parents and Dae Mo Nim desire for us to enter in the Kingdom of God in Heaven. So, in order to bring joy to God and liberate them, we must determine, even risk our lives to be the person that Satan cannot accuse and allow us to enter the Kingdom of God in Heaven, we must be qualified by coming to Cheongpyeong and liberate evil spirits and have the real and true new start of having a new lifestyle as Cheon Il Guk Blessed Families.

On of the programs featured in the 40-Day Workshop schedule, we have time to watch movies. We watched ‘What Dreams May Come’(1998) and ‘Constantine’ (2005) which helped me to experience the world and work of evil spirits. I believe it helps us to be aware of our destiny of life.

In the scene, from ‘What Dreams May Come’, where the main character, Chris, tries to motivate his wife to come back from hell, I compared this scene with the heart of God. God who tried to bring His children back to his lineage, but human beings could not hear His voice and feel His heart. Through this scene, I feel the suffering the longing heart of God, to bring humankind back to Him.

With my mission as the President of W-CARP Thailand and many other objectives, my health has really deteriorated in the past year. Achieving every step through this workshop was truly difficult and painful. However, I always had a positive mind for everything and devoted my self to the schedule. I really felt like the Absolute Good Spirits and Angels supported me through, especially when I had a strong determination to achieve something, even though I was tired.

While my stay here in Cheongpyeong, I had couple of occasions to listen to Dae Mo Nim’s speeches. In her speech, from the ‘Special Workshop for the New Beginning of Cheon Il Guk Blessed Families’, she spoke very serious and direct to the participants, expressing the concern for the Blessed Families she has and desire to help each and every one of us. I felt the embracing love of Dae Mo Nim and was so inspired and liberated from her message. I made a promise not to make her disappointed, obey in her word absolutely and determine to help others to follow.

Through the experience of 110th Cheongpyeong 40-Days Special Workshop, ‘Special Works to Commemorate the 800th Workshop’, and being part of the ‘Special Workshop for the New Beginning for Cheon Il Guk Blessed Families’, I cannot find the right word to express the gratitude I have for True Parents, Heung Jin Nim, Dae Mo Nim and Hoon Mo Nim, who has sacrificed and devoted for the Blessed Families.

They are committing their selves’ everyday to save us from the satanic world. I felt this wonderful unchanging love sine the moment I registered and finished the workshop.

I can’t express how grateful I am for this experience but promise to really determine my self, my family, tribe and nation to enter the Kingdom of God in Heaven.

Thank you very much.

Kamol Thananopovarn, 360,000 Blessed Couple, W-CARP President