Testimony of 'Special Workshop for the New Beginning of Cheon Il Guk Blessed Families': Heart warming Workshop > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Testimony of 'Special Workshop for the New Beginning of Cheon Il Guk Blessed Families': Heart warming Workshop2007-02-06

본문

I participated in the 12th ‘Special Workshop for the New Beginning of Cheon Il Guk Blessed Families’ (January 12 – 14, 2007), and was moved by the various and meaningful lectures presented.

I was really moved by Rev. Chun-hwa Kwak, International President of IIFWP, speech that he spoke at the Holy Wine Ceremony. It was deep and honest and I was really moved by his utmost dedication for True Parents. His Prayer, at the end of the Holy Wine Ceremony, was so heartwarming I felt God through him. Also knowing Dae Mo Nim’s hardship that she had to endure for this Special Pardon touched me.

I thank Heavenly Father and True Parents, Heung Jin Nim and Dae Mo Nim for this Special Pardon.  

G.C., Asahikawa Church, East Hokkaido Parish, Japan, 12th ‘Special Workshop for the New Beginning of Cheon Il Guk Blessed Families''