2-day Workshop: Seven crocodiles walking at the bottom of the mountain in Africa > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

2-day Workshop: Seven crocodiles walking at the bottom of the mountain in Africa2019-06-18

본문

[Mr. V.B. (360,000 Couples, 50s), Russia]
“I just came to Korea from Russia because my son had a motorcycle accident at Sun Moon University. Thanks to the help of True Parents and my ancestors, my son was safe and now is recovering, so I was able to come to the training center to liberate my ancestors and to clean up my own sins and the sins of my family. I would like to share my special experience in the Heavenly Europe and Russia Special CheonBo Event a month ago.
I had a dream before I did the ancestor liberation to complete my 430 generations. I saw seven crocodiles walking down a mountain in Africa. They went around and sometimes bit the tail of the crocodile in front of them and they kept going around. When I woke up from my dream, I thought it had been a strange dream.
During the prayer session of the event, I realized that my ancestors came from Africa. The seven crocodiles represent my first seven generations of ancestors, and they came back from the mountain by mistake, so they had to go up again and again. They could never get out of that. Each crocodile that bit the tail of the crocodile in front of them represents a parent-child relationship, and the mountain symbolizes the formation stage of the spirit world. I was so surprised! It was such an amazing image that had come to my mind! I have missed this place, because this is the first time I have been back to the training center since 1992. Even the vegetation here welcomed me.”