Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event USA in Las Vegas: Ancestors urging me, saying, “Don’t go back to sleep, prepare for the chanyang” > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event USA in Las Vegas: Ancestors urging me, saying, “Don’t go back to sleep, prepare for the chanyang”2019-07-07

본문

[G.F.]
“On Sunday afternoon, I was filled with a feeling of grace and joy when attending the chanyang. I felt joy flowing through me and the chanyang time went by quickly. I could have kept going for two or three more sessions. Maybe this was due to the high spirit of the whole weekend or maybe because I had made some repentance conditions in the months before, which seemed to help prepare my spirit.
I woke up at 3:00 am on Monday morning and couldn't go back to sleep.  I felt something urging me “Don’t go back to sleep, prepare for the chanyang.” Later, I thought maybe it was my ancestors who were excited about the upcoming liberation later that morning.
I had not prepared any Hyojeong Offering Papers in advance but once there, my wife and I were caught up in the spirit and filled out three Hyojeong Offering Papers. In submitting them, I realized that the meaning of the Hyojeong Offering Papers is not simply asking for spiritual help but in making a deeper commitment in heart and in prayer to doing all I can to fulfill the very things I asked for on the Hyojeong Offering Papers.”