Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Sao Paulo: I saw Jesus in those long robes all in white > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Sao Paulo: I saw Jesus in those long robes all in white2019-07-10

본문

[A.A.]
“In the second chanyang session, I had my eyes closed and I was thinking about God and my life. During the session I felt a strong push that made me fall. A great shiver ran through me, and when I opened my eyes I saw a deformed covered with mud and with his hands were full of blood. He was so powerful that I did not want to keep my eyes open any more. His presence felt like death. I had cold sweats, and my head hurt a lot. Then someone came to me and asked me to open my eyes, I saw Jesus in those long robes all in white and I also saw his sandals. He told me to sing strongly and would help me. He told to stand firm, and I saw a golden light filling the environment around me.
I understood that God helps me as I strive for True Parents. I have many health problems and I feel that I have come here for a miracle.