Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Sao Paulo: I saw True Parents moving with good spirits and angels > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Sao Paulo: I saw True Parents moving with good spirits and angels2019-07-10

본문

[A.C., Brazil]
“At the moment when I was clapping my hands with sincere devotion, with my eyes closed and shedding tears, I saw white lights like white squares, I felt that they were good spirits and angels watching each other. There was a time when everything turned white, and after that happened I felt myself shivering a lot, and my legs were shaking a lot and I kept crying.
In the final prayer I promised myself that I would give myself completely, I dedicated myself earnestly from beginning to end, and suddenly I saw two white lights, I felt that it was True Parents, because I was moving with them. I was able to see the True Parents' cloaks after a while, and that was very moving it moved me a lot. I want to thank God and True Parents for all the experiences I had during this seminar.”