Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Sao Paulo: I heard many screams of horror during chanyang > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Sao Paulo: I heard many screams of horror during chanyang2019-07-10

본문

[Anonymous]
“During the lectures, I was having trouble understanding them, so I made extra effort to understand and even then it was difficult to understand. Then, when the chanyang session began, I realized that I was full of evil spirits. It was even difficult to sing the holy song out loud. I made a great effort to sing loudly, and I ended up choking, I felt a lot of pain, as if it were there were parasites in my body, and it was like this until the end.
When it was over, I felt very relieved, like I was getting out of the shower after a tiring day, and after the second chanyang session, I felt much lighter.
I heard many screams of horror coming out of my ear, I had a strong desire to run away. Finally, at the end of the chanyang session I felt good.”