Heavenly Africa Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Benin Special Event : I was surrounded with a great cloud, and it embraced me > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Africa Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Benin Special Event : I was surrounded with a great cloud, and it embraced me2019-07-10

본문

[Ghana Church Leader Rev. Adu Almond James]
“My impressions is that each time there is a ceremony there is a change and evolution. Today, this Hyojeong Cheonbo seminar is very special. When Rev Cheong was giving his speech I immediately felt as if I were surrounded with a great cloud, and like I has been embraced. In February, after the liberation of my ancestors, I dreamt and found myself inside a deep river which I could not get out of. I was searching for the way out when all of a sudden I saw a long round iron pillar with steps leading upward and I climbed all the way out. The people who had gathered there began to applaud. I saw many people, including one old man. He said from now on do not have any unlawful relationships, and that through him, I had been able to escape from the water. One of my friends was also inside the water but he couldn’t come out. The old man said that my friend has not yet liberated his ancestors.”