21-day Special Workshop for International Youth: I truly felt that God and the spirit world were really helping me > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

21-day Special Workshop for International Youth: I truly felt that God and the spirit world were really helping me2019-07-28

본문

[Ms. K.F. (360,000 Couples’ 2nd generation child, 18 years old), UK]
“This was my first workshop and first time in CheonBo. The reason why I came was because I was very lost and empty. I didn’t know if the path I was on was the correct path. I didn’t know who I was and no matter how deeply I prayed, I never had a feeling that God was with me. Most of the time, I felt that I was living my life blind, deaf and mute, both spiritually and physically. So I felt incredibly lonely and so far from God.
This workshop helped me a lot. It helped me answer so many of my questions and gave me ways that would allow me to find more answer later. Here, I truly felt that God and the spirit world were really helping me. I met so many amazing people both in my workshop and from others, and some have become guides to me. In one instance, when I was starting to doubt the spirit world, someone who was very spiritually open came to me and told of the wonders she had seen in CheonBo – the many spirits and angels working for us. I was so glad I cried in the middle of the dining hall where we sat.
I have felt so much love – so much that sometimes I did not know what to do with it. The brothers and sisters I have met here are so full of love and I am so lucky that I have had the joy of being in the workshop with them. They have become true family to me, as well as teacher, parents, guides and a support for me. I thank and love them with all my heart. I am sure that the love they gave me was something God wanted me to have for a while.
I have also learnt a lot from the activities and lectures. From them, I feel as though I have had a much clearer understanding of what my journey is and where I am ultimately going. I feel like a boat that has been righted after a long, long storm. I also think it has allowed me to identify my strength and weaknesses, and what I need to improve on in regards to my character. All in all, I’ve had a lot of fun!”