21-day Special Workshop for International Youth: My heart has become so much more open in receiving God and True Parent’s love > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

21-day Special Workshop for International Youth: My heart has become so much more open in receiving God and True Parent’s love2019-07-28

본문

[Ms. E.G. (2nd gen, 20s), USA]
“I have been a part of starting CARP and witnessing on my campus the past two years. Despite the many good experiences, I also hit many challenges in my faith and hit a point where I wanted to give up. I came to CheonBo to look at myself honestly and to see what changes I need to make, but also to receive God’s love and healing.
Through prayer, reflection, chanyang, lectures and hoondokhae I had many realizations and felt so much gratitude towards God and True Parents. After praying at the special prayer hall, I felt so much emotion well up inside me. As soon as I entered Jeongshim Won to pray, I was crying. But I really felt it was true that CheonBo is a place to truly empty ones heart. I could feel the God’s word, “when we empty our mind and repent, we can start living a life of gratitude” was really true. I felt my prayer at the special prayer hall was a culmination of my efforts to free my heart from self-accusation from the past few years. My heart has become so much more open in receiving God and True Parent’s love. I’m so grateful I came.”