Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Colombia Special Event: Spirits screaming and struggling to avoid being expelled > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Colombia Special Event: Spirits screaming and struggling to avoid being expelled2019-07-30

본문

[A.T. (Cristian Pastor), Colombia]
“When I could not connect to the singing with my heart, my body began to feel sore and I felt very uncomfortable with the ceremony. So, I had to reconnect my heart to the song in order to remain there. Once I had connected to the song again, I stopped feeling pain in my body. I also had the opportunity to hear spirits screaming and struggling to avoid being expelled when I removed the evil spirits from various parts of my body. When this happened, I prayed silently, saying, “It is time for you to leave my body, so leave now and go to receive spiritual training in the spirit world,” and I sang loudly during those moments. The screams went away, but when I started removing the evil spirits from another area of the body, the screams reappeared, so I had to work harder in that new area and repeat that prayer in my heart once again to help the absolute good spirits of the good spiritual world to get the evil spirits out of there. This became even stronger in the final three minutes of intensive release, and the screams of the spirits were deafening.”