Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Colombia Special Event: During the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony, I saw many spirits from all around the world > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Colombia Special Event: During the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony, I saw many spirits from all around the world2019-07-30

본문

[L.R]
“My mother and I had a substantial experience of the cleansing of the spirits that had been hurting us. We could clearly and directly see these spirits being liberated. My mother said, “I saw the dead, and it was as if they were alive, and they were thanking us.” During the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony, we saw many of our ancestors¬—Arabs, Lebanese, Gypsies, Jews, Africans, Asians and those of other indigenous origins. They all thanked us for participating and witnessing their Blessing. Many of the other members who were there liberating their ancestors were also liberating my ancestors, as many of us share the same grandparents, great-grandparents, and great-great grandparents. My mother and I saw them, thanks to the grace and mercy of True Parents.”