Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Colombia Special Event: True Father taking the hands of the leaders as they were working to liberate the spirits > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Colombia Special Event: True Father taking the hands of the leaders as they were working to liberate the spirits2019-07-30

본문

[J.Z.]
I want to offer my deep gratitude to Heavenly Parent, and to True Parents for all that I have experienced and received in my life. I had a spiritual vision where I could see a very large number of spirit brothers, with shining white and gold robes, very colorful; accompanied by many white doves. Most of the spirits had scrolls in their hands, I asked them about the scrolls, and they told me they were the stories of their lives and the lives of their ancestors. I had this experience in the morning of July 21, 2019. At the beginning of the afternoon, there were many spirits already restored, asking us to help our brother spirits through our good behavior, our purity and our spiritual life. On July 20, 2019, I also saw a very clear vision of True Father taking the hands of the leaders as they were working to liberate the spirits that are in our bodies. He looked very happy and welcomed everyone who was there. Thank you very much for allowing me to serve you.