Heavenly Europe Hyojeong CheonBo Turkey Special Event: I felt a very strong flood of evil spirits leaving my body and other peoples’ bodies > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Europe Hyojeong CheonBo Turkey Special Event: I felt a very strong flood of evil spirits leaving my body and other peoples’ bodies2019-07-30

본문

[B.M.]
“I had a dream about my father who is in spirit world. He has not received the Blessing and I have been wondering how he has been getting along in the spirit world. In the dream he said there had been a flood that took my ox away. After waking up, I was wondering how it could be that we could have a flood like that. It seemed like it might have been a silly dream. But when I came to our Summer Family Workshop and CheonBo Event, I had a strong feeling that it was a spiritual flood, bringing great changes in the situation of our ancestors and in our lives as well.
During the first chanyang session, while I was singing the holy song and removing the evil spirits that were attached to me, I felt that there were many ignorant evil spirits around me, pushing me down, and I felt very heavy. I pushed myself to sing loudly, working more strongly to remove the evil spirits, and I apologized to them again and again, and asked them to leave my body. After the first session and later on during the second session I felt better, but they were still there bothering me. In the final chanyang session, during the prayer for ancestor liberation, I prayed loudly while my ancestors were sitting at my right side, and then I felt a very strong flood of evil spirits leaving my body and other peoples’ bodies as well. As I watched the spirits rise up and leave, I felt a strong feeling of release, and I was so deeply inspired that I began to weep with joy and could not stop.”