Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Russia > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Russia2019-05-15

본문

(→More Photos)

On May 3-4, the Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Russia was successfully held at FFWPU Russia headquarters in Moscow with a total of 676 participants from surrounding countries; Belarus, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Latvia. 
On the first day, the opening ceremony was held, hosted by Moscow Community Leader Alexandr Timofeev and a lecture entitled with “Chanyang Yeoksa and Hyojeong Offering Papers” was conducted by a lecturer, Tibor Krebs from the Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center and the other lecture entitled with "Heavenly Works under True Parents’ direct dominion" was given by  President In-pyo Moon, Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center.
On the second day, chanyang, Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies were held.
Here is a testimony from a sister, who witnessed the ancestors coming to her during the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony:
“During the workshop I wanted to meet my ancestors for whom I invested so much and who has been taking care of me all this time. They came to me during Ancestor Liberation Ceremony together with ancestors of my husband. My ancestors were comforting me letting me understand that they know about difficult circumstances of my past life. My beloved father was also there. I was crying and could not stop my tears. Now I feel that it is possible to solve everything because my ascended ancestors will be together with me.”

Here is the other testimony from A.K. who attended this event.
*Testimony: Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Russia: A lingering resentment in the form of worms in my body

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy