페이지 정보작성일2004-06-02 Hit25,709
Fulfillment of Wishes Paper Question and Answer
Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center
Question 1) When and where can I pick up the Fulfillment of Wishes Papers?
- Distribution of the Fulfillment of Wishes Papers takes place at the second-level basement and is from 12:00 p.m. (noon) on June 3rd (Thurs) until 9:30 a.m. on June 6th (Sun). Each Fulfillment of Wishes Paper and donation of gratitude can be offered together at Jeong Shim Won (Prayer Hall).
Question 2) Can I liberate my ancestors through the Fulfillment of Wishes Paper?
- No, you cannot liberate your ancestors (father’s side, mother’s side, collateral relatives) through the Fulfillment of Wishes Paper. The Fulfillment of Wishes Paper is only for your wishes and supplications (prayers).
Question 3) Is it one wish per paper? Is it one paper per person? I have many wishes…
- You can write several wishes on one paper. However, the grace will be different. You can fill out as many Fulfillment of Wishes Papers as you want in order to resolve your problems, and the conditions for grace will increase according to the amount written.
Question 4) What do I do to erase the records of my blessed ancestors’ unprincipled lives on earth?
- The records will be erased if you register for the workshop by 7:00 p.m. on the 4th (Fri). However, this only applies to ancestors who were blessed by August 17, 2003.
Question 5) I want the records of my blessed ancestors’ unprincipled lives on earth to be erased, but can I do this for my spouse’s or relatives’ blessed ancestors?
- No, you cannot.
Question 6) If my spouse has passed away, can I request to erase the records of his/her blessed ancestors’ unprincipled lives on earth?
- Yes, you can. Write the Fulfillment of Wishes Paper in your spouse’s name and offer it together with the donation of gratitude at Jeong Shim Won (Prayer Hall).
Question 7) Can children request to erase the records of their parents’ blessed ancestors’ unprincipled lives on earth?
- Yes. Children living in Korea or Japan must be at least 18 years old and children living in all other countries must be at least 16 years old.
Question 8) Do I have to participate from June 2nd in order to erase my blessed ancestors’ records?
- Yes, this is the general rule. However, if you have personal situations, you can register for the workshop by 7:00 p.m. on June 4th (Fri). People who come after this time can still register for the workshop, but cannot receive the grace of erasing their blessed ancestors’ records.
Question 9) Can I participate only in the workshop on June 5th ~ 6th?
- Yes, although you will not be able to erase your blessed ancestors’ records. You can fill out Fulfillment of Wishes Papers (general prayer-wish contents) and all members, including those who live in Korea and Japan, can register to liberate up to the 91st generation during the Ancestors Liberation Ceremony. You will also receive the grace of the special separation of spirits.
Question 10) What happens if I didn’t bless up to the 70th generation of my ancestors?
-The records of as many generations (up to the 70th) as you have blessed will be erased.
Question 11) Is there a difference between coming on the 2nd and coming on the 4th?
-Yes, there is a difference. There will definitely be a difference in the grace that heaven bestows.
Question 12) Can I participate in the workshop and not write a Fulfillment of Wishes Paper?
-Yes, you can.