페이지 정보작성일2006-01-02 Hit16,523
Updated:1/4/2006 - Additional information added.
Special Grace to Commemorate the 11th Anniversary of the Cheongpyeong Providence!
젨Through True Parents' realm of victory and Heung Jin Nim and Dae Mo Nim뭩 jeongseong [sincere devotion] and love, and in commemoration of the 11th anniversary of the Cheongpyeong providence, the grace of special separation of spirits will be given during the time period from January 12-15, 2006. This special grace also commemorates the victory of the Special Grace to Commemorate the 100th-101st Cheongpyeong 40-Day Workshops (10/22/2005 - 1/11/2006).
1. Time Period: January 12 (Thurs) - 15 (Sun), 2006
* By participating in this time period, the strong and han-filled [resentment-filled] spirits that make our lives difficult through disease, family problems, etc., will be removed through the work of multitudes of absolute good spirits and angels. Please refer to ?. Special Grace?below for more details.
2. Participants: All Members
3. Special Grace
1) All the absolute good spirits who participated in True Parents' 120-Nation World Tour for the Inaugural Convocation of the Universal Peace Federation will be working during this special period of grace.
2) During this time period, you will be able to receive great grace for the healing of diseases.
3) During this time period, you will be able to offer Fulfillment of Wishes Papers and receive great grace for the realization of your wishes. Members who write out the Fulfillment of Wishes Papers will need to prepare the donation of gratitude for the Fulfillment of Wishes Paper separately. (Group 1 -쟖S$50, Group 2 -쟖S$40, Group 3 -쟖S$30, Group 4 -쟖S$20, Group 5 -쟖S$10)
Note 1) 젨People with psychological disorders or incurable diseases must as a general rule be accompanied by a caretaker and that they participate while admitted into Cheongshim Hospital. Please contact the International Office (82-31-589-7188) for further inquiries.
Note 2)쟕hose who have a physical malady must be sure to bring a form with their doctor뭩 diagnosis.
Note 3)쟕hose who want to participate with a child that is 1 year old or younger must first consult with the International Office.
Note 4)쟑lease bring your credit card with you because 쟹ou can use it to receive treatment at Cheongshim Hospital.
4. Workshop Participation Fee
1) January 12 (Thurs) - 13 (Fri)
-쟑er day: Adults (15,000 won), 7-12 years old (9,000 won), 3-6 years old (6,500 won), 2 years old and under (4,000 won)
2) 2-day Workshop: January 14 (Sat) - 15 (Sun)
-잸dults (25,000 won), 7-12 years old (15,000 won), 6 years old and under (2,000 won)
* Please refer to the Cheongpyeong Workshop Schedule for January 2006 for more details.
* If participating in the ancestor liberation or ancestor blessing ceremonies, you will need to prepare the ancestor liberation or ancestor blessing donations separately.
5. Additional Information
In addition, the period of grace for the Special Grace to Commemorate the 100th-101st Cheongpyeong 40-Day Workshops has been extended to January 11, 2006. (Please refer to the official memo, ?/b>Additional Information concerning the Special Grace to Commemorate the 100th-101st Cheongpyeong 40-Day Workshops,?/b> for information about the grace that can be received through January 11, 2006.)
Telephone: 82-31-589-7134, 7187, 7188 (English, Korean)
Fax: 82-31-584-4336 잾mail: firstname.lastname@example.org