페이지 정보작성일2003-10-12 Hit7,999
25th 21-Day Registration Workshop for Blessed Wives
The schedules for the 25th 21-day Registration Workshop for Blessed Wives and the Transition of the Three Ages Four Position Foundation Registration Unification Blessing Ceremony have been set as shown below. For those who have not yet participated in the 21-day Registration Workshop for Blessed Wives and the Transition of the Three Ages Four Position Foundation Registration Unification Blessing Ceremony, please keep this in mind and participate in this great grace of Heaven.
1. 25th 21-Day Registration Workshop for Blessed Wives
1) Schedule: November 22 (Saturday) ~ December 12 (Friday), 2003
2) Hoondok Materials: Earthly Life and Spirit World (vol. 1 and 2), Exposition of the Divine Principle (3-colored version), Blessed Family and Ideal Kingdom (vol. 2), DP Lecture Manual (red-colored version)
3) Materials to Prepare: Holy robes, suit (dress clothes), white t-shirts, raincoat, toiletries, donation of gratitude
4) Points to Consider: Children are not permitted to attend this workshop. Please do not bring them along.
2. Transition of the Three Ages Four Position Foundation Registration Unification Blessing Ceremony
1) Schedule: December 12 (Friday) ~ 14 (Sunday), 2003
2) Workshop Fee: Adults (over 13 years old) 35,000 won; Children (3~12 years) 25,000 won; Babies (0~3 years) 10,000 won
3) Materials to Prepare: Holy robes (children: clean clothes - white top and any-colored bottom), white t-shirts, medication, Ancestors Liberation donation (for those planning to liberate ancestors)
Blessed couples that have received the Registration Blessing and either have newly born 2nd or 3rd generation children or had participated in the Three Ages Four Position Foundation Registration Unification Blessing Ceremony while pregnant must come to the Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center and allow these newly born children to participate in the Holy Wine Ceremony during the Registration Blessing. Again, children who have not received the Registration Blessing or who are newly born must participate in the Holy Wine Ceremony.
Parents that would like their children to attend the ceremony this December must bring these children to Cheongpyeong and register by 5 pm on December 13th. The parents may register for the 2-day workshop and must be sure to register their children for the Registration Blessing. There is no meaning in drinking the Holy Wine without having registered. Please keep this point in mind.
*Through the special grace of True Parents, members living in Korea and Japan will also be able to liberate ancestors from generations 1~77 on the weekend of the Registration Blessing ceremony (December 13~14, 2003). If you would like to liberate any set of ancestors up to the 77th generation, please prepare the workshop fee (25,000 won per set of seven generations) and the liberation donation. (Members who live in all other countries can liberate all possible generations at any of the Ancestors Liberation ceremonies held throughout the year. Please keep in mind that the Ancestors Liberation ceremony is not part of the Registration Blessing workshop but part of the 2-day workshop. As noted above, it therefore requires separate workshop fees and donations.)
For further details, please inquire at 82-31-589-7191/7192.