페이지 정보작성일2013-07-08 Hit19,842
“Coming of Age Ceremony for the Children of Blessed Families in the 1st Year of Cheon Il Guk”
True Parents have instructed Dae Mo Nim to hold a “Coming of Age Ceremony” for the 2nd and 3rd Generations of the children of Blessed Families who are over 18 year old. Following True Parents’ instruction, here at the Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center, we have been holding the “Coming of Age Ceremony for the Children of Blessed Families” every year for the children of blessed families throughout the world since 2011.
The “Coming of Age Ceremony for the Children of Blessed Families” is an event that we hold in August every year around the time of the Summer Special Great Works period, and through this ceremony, we wish to extend congratulations to all those children who have been making efforts in their lives in order to complete their individual dominion as blessed children. Moreover, we wish for them to feel a sense of responsibility as leaders who can lead God’s providence as they complete their individual dominion, and we wish to enable the participants to feel a firm promise that they can prepare for meeting a true spouse with an original body and mind of purity, according to the ideal of creation.
We hope you can distribute this information widely so that many Blessed Children will be able to attend this meaningful ceremony, and thereby receive abundant grace. In this way, they can realize their true value as an adult in the Unification movement and, with our sincere support and congratulation, resolve that they will become individuals able to uphold God’s will as their own mission, and then carry out that important mission.
This official notice is intended for those members living outside of Japan and Korea.
“Coming of Age Ceremony for the Children of Blessed Families”
1. Goals of the Coming of Age Ceremony
1) Individual perfection of formation, growth and completion, and their being enlightened as to the value of their being an adult.
2) Inspire in them a sense of responsibility as leaders who will accomplish Cheon Il Guk.
3) Enable the participants to promise to create a true family with a pure body and mind
2. Date: 7.4 (Sat) 12 pm – 7.5 (Sun) 5 pm, by the heavenly calendar, 1st Year of Cheon Il Guk
August 10 (Sat), 12pm – 11 (Sun), 5pm, 2013
*The “Coming of Age Ceremony” will be held together with the “Summer Cheongpyeong Special Workshop and Cultural Festival for the 2nd and 3rd Generation Members (Refer to the separate official memo)” which will be held from August 9 to 11. If you attend together, there will be greater grace.
3. Place: Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center
4. Eligible Participants: Unmarried Blessed Children of the 2nd and 3rd Generations, age 18 years and over (Those born before December 31, 1996)
5. Main Content:
1) Dae Mo Nim’s Words, Special Lectures (Divine Principle, Purity and Blessing, Leaders’ Mentality)
2) Coming of Age Ceremony (Holy Water Ceremony, Oath of Adulthood, Proclamation of Adulthood, Congratulatory Address, Awarding of Certificate of Adulthood, Benediction)
3) Chanyang Yeoksa (Removal of Evil Spirits)
4) “Summer Cheongpyeong Special Workshop and Cultural Festival for the 2nd and 3rd Generation Members (World Seong Hwa Cultural Festal, etc.)
6. Participation Information
1) Workshop Fee: 40,000won (If you are a 21-day and 40-day workshop participant, only 10,000 won is required.)
2) Registration: By 10am, August 10th
① Suitable clothes for workshop (white T-shirts, pants, etc.)
② Clothes for the Coming of Age Ceremony (white dress shirt, white blouse, dress slacks)
4) Other matters
① Those 21-day and 40-day workshop participant who will attend the Coming of Age Ceremony will follow the schedule of the Coming of Age Ceremony according to the announcement, after registration.
② Parents can also attend the main event of the Coming of Age Ceremony
7. Contact information:
1) Tel: English: +82-31-589-7133, 7179
2) Fax: +82-31-584-4336
3) Email: email@example.com (International Office)