Special Holy Burning Ceremony during the Autumn Special Great Works > Notice

본문 바로가기

Workshop Schedule

Special Holy Burning Ceremony during the Autumn Special Great Works

페이지 정보

작성일2014-10-21 Hit9,662

본문

Holding the ‘Prayer-Wish Purification Ceremony for Restoration’ before the ‘Prayer at the Tree of All Things’

Holding the ‘Special Holy Burning Ceremony’ before the ‘Prayer at the Tree of All Things’

Heung Jin Nim and Dae Mo Nim has been offering sincere devotion in preparation for the ‘2014 Autumn Cheongpyeong Special Great Works’ (October 24 – 26) so that the participating members could receive abundant blessings of All Things.

Through their speech on October 19 during the 1241st Cheongpyeong 2-day Special Workshop, Heung Jin Nim and Dae Mo Nim announced that the ‘Special Holy Burning Ceremony’ will be held in the evening of the 2nd day (25th) of the Autumn Special Great Works. The Special Holy Burning Ceremony will liberate resentful spirits and fallen nature that prevents one receiving blessings of All Things. However, to receive the grace of this Special Holy Burning Ceremony you must offer a Fulfillment of Wishes Paper (Wish Paper) at Jeongshim Won Prayer Hall by 19:00 on the 25th.

‘In preparation for the Special Great Works, True Father in the spirit world and True Mother on earth have been offering devotion. This time the focus will be on spiritually cleaning any problems that relate to your financial difficulty. That is why I intend to hold the Special Holy Burning Ceremony right before the Prayer at the Tree of All Things. The Special Holy Burning Ceremony will be held in front of the Jeongshim Won. True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind said that this must be held so that the members could purify their minds and body before they receive the Heavenly Blessings of Heavenly Fortune so that they could have dominion over All Things of creation at the Tree of All Things. So that is why I ask you to prepare beforehand. It would be nice if you could attend the Special Great Works from the first day. I suggest to members who have problems to attend the Special Great Works from the first day. So if you have time please do this.’