페이지 정보작성일2017-02-23 Hit13,028
- unmarried 1st gen spirits registration form 2017.xls (38.0K) 24회 다운로드 DATE : 2017-02-23 00:00:00
“Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits”
1. Date 2.23 – 24 by the heavenly calendar / June 17 (Sat) – 18 (Sun),
2017 * The “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits” will be held at the same time as the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony
2. Eligible Participants
Attending Participants (Person who will be applying)
1- Members who liberated 1st generation spirits who were not married while on earth
2- Church member 18 years and above who will be representing another member who cannot attend in person
Candidates for Blessing (spirits)
Spirits who were not married while on earth and:
1- Will be 16 years and above on the day of the Blessing date according to earthly age (spirits born before June 18, 2001)
2- Were liberated 100 days or more before the Blessing date (spirits who were liberated on the March 4~5, 2017 2-day workshop or before)
*Both 1 and 2 need to be fulfilled
A. It is not possible to apply for the blessing of the unmarried spirits unless someone comes to Cheongpyeong to attend the “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits.”
B. If for any reason the person who liberated the spirit cannot come to Cheongpyeong in person, a representative (any church member who is 18 and over) can apply on their behalf. If you cannot attend even through a representative, then please attend the next “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits.”
C. The individual participating as a representative on behalf of the person who liberated the spirit can represent as many members as they wish, and can also bless their own unmarried spirits.
3. Things to Prepare
A. Holy Ring and Holy Robe for the person attending the workshop (Holy Ring and Holy Robe for the spirit(s) are not required)
B. Registration form (see attachment)
1) The blessing must be applied under the name of the person who applied for the liberation, so one registration form needs to be filled out for every person who wants to have the spirits that they liberated blessed. (Please note it is not one registration form per spirit, or one registration form per person who comes to Cheongpyeong, but one registration form per member who wants to apply for the blessing of their own liberated spirits.)
2) If you did not specify a name when you applied for liberation (ex. younger brother who died right after birth, mother’s sister who died as a baby), you need to give them a name to apply for the blessing.
C. Registration fee: 30,000won
1) The registration fee needs to be offered for every registration form, even if the person applying did not come to Cheongpyeong.
2) The representative also needs to register and pay a registration fee for attending the workshop.
D. Blessing Donation of Gratitude
1) The donation is per spirit.
2) The standard of the donation is based on the nationality of the spirit who will be blessed.
|Blessing Donation||$70||$50||$25||$10||$5||50,000 Won||10,000 Yen|
|Collateral Liberation Donation||$120||$100||$50||$20||$10||120,000 Won||120,000 Yen|
4. Important Points
A. If you will ask a representative to participate on your behalf, please prepare well the following so there is no problem when the representative turns them in at the registration window in Cheongyeong:
1) Registration form
2) Registration fee and donation *Please note is not possible to send the registration form and donation directly to Cheongpyeong by e-mail, air mail, bank wire, etc. It must be brought by the person who will participate in the “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits.”
B. Even if the liberation donation for generations 1-7 on the Father’s side has not been completed, it is possible to attend the “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits.”
C. If you are not sure about the age of the spirit at the time of passing, then please attend the blessing ceremony when you are sure that your spirit has reached the age.
D. If the donation for the collateral liberation for each unmarried spirit has not been completed yet, it must be offered in full at the time of registration for the blessing.
E. If you are not sure who applied for the liberation, please check with Cheongpyeong in advance.
5. Further inquiries
A. Telephone: +82-31-589-7137, 7053 (English)
B. Fax: +82-31-584-4336
C. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (International Office)