페이지 정보작성일2019-03-28 Hit3,447
May the blessings and love of Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
In the substantial realm of direct dominion of the True Parents in the spirit world and physical world, HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center is holding workshops every week amid great blessings.
The Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony is the grace given by True Parents to open the path for the spouse of the earthly world and the spouse who went to the spirit world to become an eternal blessed family through the blessing and live as a couple.
Below you will find the schedule for the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies in 2019. Please inform many members so they can attend and receive many blessings.
Please note that this official memo is intended for those members living outside of Korea and Japan.
1. 2019 Schedule for Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies
|1||April 20 (Sat) – 21 (Sun)|
|2||July 20 (Sat) – 21 (Sun)|
|3||November 16 (Sat) – 17 (Sun)|
2. Eligible Participants for the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony
Members who participated in the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop held in HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center and 100 days have passed since their participation.
3. Materials to Prepare:
One full set of Holy Robes (bring white gloves and white socks) for you (or the representative attending), one blessing ring, donation of gratitude, FM Radio
A. Blessing Ring and Holy Robes
|Blessing Ring||Holy Robes||Registration Fee|
|Participating in person||One for yourself||One for yourself||30,000won|
(Photograph of the person
that you are representing,
8x10cm or larger)
|One for the
|One for the
|30,000won for the
30,000won for the
1) The environment for the spirits who are receiving the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing became one with earth from April 2015, so it is now possible to conduct the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony without the holy robes or blessing ring for the spiritual spouse.
2) However, the holy robes for the earthly spouse will be necessary when you conduct the 3-day ceremony in your home after the ‘Workshop for Starting Family Life as a Spirit World and Physical World Blessed Family’. (It is best to prepare holy robes for the spiritual spouse when conducting the 3-day ceremony, but it is possible without the holy robes for the spirit person.)
B. Blessing Fund: This is according to your country standard:
Group 1: $210, Group 2: $150, Group 3: $100, Group 4: $50, Group 5: $12
4. Points to Consider
A. Members who attend the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony need to prepare donation of gratitude.
B. Additional registration fee for the representative (30,000won) will be required.
C. Holy Wine Ceremony
1) If you are attending in person: You drink one-half of the holy wine and the spirit spouse will drink the other half.
2) If a representative will be attending: The representative must put the holy wine on their finger and then place it on the photo of the earthly person. After this is done, then the spirit will drink the rest of the holy wine. However this is conditional, so after the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony, you must receive the holy wine from the staff on the stage and take it to the earthly person so they can drink it in person.
D. If circumstances prevent the person needing to attend the workshop from actually participating due to sickness or old age, a representative such as direct descendants, spiritual parent or child, church leader, etc. can attend in his or her behalf together with the photograph of the earthly person. A representative can be representing only one person.(It is not possible for one person to represent more than one person at once)
E. It is possible to apply for Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony at the same time.
5. Medical Insurance for Traveling Abroad (Traveler’s Insurance)
A. Even if you obtain traveler’s insurance, you will be asked to pay the hospital fee first, and receive reimbursement later. Please therefore prepare extra cash for emergency medical expenses.
B. Please check carefully with your insurance company to make sure your traveler’s insurance policy will be valid in South Korea.
A. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177 (English)
B. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787
C. E-mail: email@example.com (Ms. Christine Wong)